Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MTDSH and Boris Karloff cut a rug!

My good friend Bobby Beeman sent a secretly-shot video of me dancing the Charleston with the revived body of the late King of Horror Movies, Boris Karloff. Even though the body that the dance hall gave me to use was wearing flapper drag (it was the cat's pajama's!), I'm sharing it with you! I have no shame.

I had a grand time kickin' loose with one of my cinematic heroes. Gave me a big head!

See me and BK in action in my own version of "Dancing With The Stars":

Max and Boris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice legs, Twinkletoes!

(A bit hydrocephalic, though...)

Merriest,
-Craig W.

Pierre Fournier said...

That's it, I'm done. I'll never drink again. I'll never touch another drop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails