Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Franken-fromage!

I've seen some pretty cheesy Frankenstein items in my time.

And there is concern by some environmentalists about the creation and sale of "Franken-foods."

But this is the cheesiest Franken-food I've ever seen!


From the October-November issue of Taste of Home magazine comes this picture of a Frankenstein-shaped cheeseball. Perfect for guests who come over to watch Frankenstein Meets
The Space Monster
.

Below, you can read the recipe for this creepy cheesy comestible by clicking on the photo to enlarge it.


At the Taste of Home website, you can also see their online Halloween articles here, and read Christy Hinrichs' recipe for making "Dracula cookies" here.

Bone appetit!

2 comments:

John Rozum said...

Max, I've been having a great time here all month long (I know. I'm scheduling an appointment with a psychiatrist asap). Thanks for all the treats.

Happy Halloween!

Max the drunken severed head said...

You're welcome, and the same back at ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails