Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged and released

Dr. Kim Paffenroth (a mad doctor if ever there was one) tagged me a while back with one of those chain letter-style "Random Things About Yourself" tags, and having not played "tag" in decades, AND being a narcissist who likes to babble about himself, I thought I'd go along. (Ol' Paffy is the Bram Stoker Award-winning author of such books as Dying to Live and Gospel of the Living Dead.)

So -- Six Random Things About Myself:
  1. I once shot a man in his sleep just for snoring.
  2. Killed me a bar when I was only three.
  3. Am looking for a one-armed man who killed my wife.
  4. Was once stranded on uncharted desert isle, after a three hour tour.
  5. As a kid, I spent too much time watching television, and warped my brain.
  6. Once tried to think up six random things about myself, but couldn't come up with six.
  7. Once dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow, and when I woke up, my pillow was gone!
Now, part of the ritual is posting THE RULES for this game of tag.

THE RULES

1) LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU.

2) POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG.

3) WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.

4) TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM.

5) LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG. [Weelll, I ain't gonna do 4 and 5. I like to think outside the box.]

6) LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP. [DAT I will do!]


But I WILL recommend these six blogs not found (yet) in my LOTT D links or my regular links:

Arbogast on Film
(Amazing in-depth reviews of horror films)

Zaius Nation
(POTA character-driven blog with an eclectic focus)

Bat Blog (All things Batmaniacal)

Saturday Fright Special's Fangtastic Features (A genre film review blog)

The Dead Don't Die
(A zombie blog with brains!)

Arglebargle!
(Assorted fun and weirdness.)

Of course, I'll also recommend you read this:

Interview with Kim Paffenroth at The Living Dead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails