Friday, June 19, 2009

MONSTER BASH 2009 is nearly here!

Monster Bash, the annual Pittsburgh-area classic movie monster celebration, is nearly here! Held this year on the final weekend of June, it promises to be one of the best! The guest list this year is phenomenal--check it out here.

I can't wait to see guests like Donnie Dunagan of Son of Frankenstein. He's a friendly and no-nonsense sort of guy. He knows how to put his foot down, and he made me the severed head I am today:

Looking forward to seeing Bill Hinsman again, from Night of the Living Dead. Meeting an actor from a pivotal movie in horror history always chokes me up:

And comedian Don Reese will be back. He always makes me laugh--except when he says he wants me to join him for dinner:

Of course, I'll get to see celebrity monsters from the movies:


And visit once again with my friends, like Elizabeth from the Universal Monster Army:

Will YOU be coming to Monster Bash? I sure hope so.

3 comments:

John Rozum said...

I wish I was going to be there.

Max the drunken severed head said...

I wish you were, too!

Erick said...

I wish I could be there again this year. But I can't :(

You guys have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails