Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This cake's hysterical

I've posted pics of odd cakes before (like here, here, here, and here), but this post at the blog Cake Wrecks takes the cake. She's posted pics of cakes made to commemorate hysterectomies! The most creative design, IMHO, is this one:


Cake Wrecks is a fantastic, funny blog, with photos of vasectomy cakes, Transformers cakes, tree stump cakes, Michael Jackson cakes, and much, much more! Go take a look.You'll spend waaay too much time there!












Since I've mentioned the word "hysterectomy", I'll pass on two really bad, insensitive, surgery-related puns I know, just 'cause I love puns:

What do you call a male-to-female sex change operation? A lopitoffomy!

What do you call a female-to male sex change operation? An adadictomy!

1 comment:

Belle Epoque said...

Imagine the creepy fun you could have with the "Operation" cake ... (scare away all your old friends but likely make some new ones).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails