Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wondefest and the Rondos, Pt. 2

Home at last. Slept 12 hours today! Got up after noon. Attending cons is always an exercise in sleep deprivation.

Well, I have to leave shortly, but I thought I'd post a few pics first. I took both my robot body prosthetic (clunky but powerful) and my more human looking regular android body prosthetic-- which is often unreliable. I wore the robot body to the awards ceremony-- you'll see it later-- and the android one to everything else, which you'll see below.

Here's my general reaction to my good fortune at winning the Rondo Award:


An amazing tribute by superfan Elizabeth Haney to the magazine art of Ken Kelly:


A giggling gaggle of Rondo winners:


Building the Universal Monster Army vintage toy display:


More to come!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I don't know why your eyes are so big! You totally deserved to win. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Max the drunken severed head said...

Now you're making my HEAD big!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails