Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Main Feature/Coming Attractions!

The MAIN FEATURE:

I've been waiting to let you all in on something I'm e-normously happy about. Just after posting about the sad news of the death of actress Patricia Neal, I see that I am now appearing at the website for FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND. Just now posted by the administrator of the site is The Monstrous Art of Frank Dietz, written by ye olde blogmeister, me.

I'd been asked to contribute to the site by owner Phil Kim, and was supremely honored (and scared silly, frankly) to contribute to the most famous brand in in the history of horror fandom.

COMING SOON TO A BLOG WITH THE INITIALS "TDSH" NEAR YOU:
  • More reports and pictures from fans and yours truly on the FAMOUS MONSTERS Convention held earlier this summer!
  • Robots I have known and loved-- and grown suspicious of!
  • Macabre art by artist Brett Douglas Davis!
  • A contest to win free stuff from FAMOUS MONSTERS!
Stay tuned! (After all, who wants to hear you when you're outta tune?)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!! :)
LOL'd at Robots I have known and loved-- and grown suspicious of!

((Hugs))
Laura

Jay Watson said...

Ditto on the Congrats Max!
You ARE the only drunken severed head for the job!!!best,
r/e

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Congratulations. Could not happen to a nicer guy! Definately looking forward to this!

Are you done yet?

How about now?

:)

Cheers!

Max the drunken severed head said...

Jay, Laura and Chris--

You are the best friends that I've never met! I hope to remedy that "never met" part someday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails