Monday, August 2, 2010

Update on TO CATCH A THIEF

In an earlier post, I shared hotel security video of a man stealing the Famous Monsters Convention banner with a Dracula portrait by noted artist Basil Gogos. But the story has a happy ending-- the man has turned in the banner! He was nagged into it by his teenage daughter, who saw the video elsewhere on the Net and was, like, TOTALLY EMBARRASSED!

It's been reported no charges will be filed. A few years sentence of being around his mortified kid seems to be enough punishment for the guy!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that is justice!

Fester said...

Yay for the daughter!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I just love happy endings :)

(cute story, made me smile, which is the reason I gave you an award on my blog.)

Cheers!

Fester said...

Hey. You haven't posted anything in a week. Is your hiatus acting up again?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails