Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What the Drunken Severed Head Drinks

I, the Drunken Severed Head, drinks whatever you're having. Friends at this past week's Horror Realm con  kept offering me vodka. Lots of vodkas. This blasted-looking zombie, raised from the dead by spfx makeup legend Tom Savini, told me to try Clique Vodka. (It's Tom's favorite.)


Other friends offered me these: Burnett's Orange Cream Vodka and Crystal Head Vodka, the spirit sold in the best-looking bottle on the market.


Vodka: Potatoes completely perfected! And a far better choice for putting in Jello than canned fruit cocktail.

And it's the main ingredient in the favorite drink of the legendary Bloody Mary! You know, the murderous spirit who can be summoned by chanting her name while looking into a mirror in a darkened room? Here's a video showing what she REALLY does when you call her:


And a funny cartoon about the fatigue of the folkloric ghost can be found here.

Bottoms up!

2 comments:

Meowlissa said...

LOVE. The guy at the liquor store tried to sell me that vodka. I almost caved.....almost. Now, I must return!

Glen said...

I have to admit that I'm not much of a vodka imbiber. Nonetheless, I've been severely tempted to buy some of that Crystal Head Vodka--simply because of the awesome bottle! ...And, are you saying that you got to meet Tom Savini AGAIN?!? Sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails